The stunning kitchen/living/dining space on the ground floor has views reaching up over 3 levels to the church ceiling. This floor also has a bedroom and bathroom. Guest access
The open plan second floor boasts a gorgeous living area, carefully designed to give immediate impact whilst creating a functional and cosy living space.
The top floor is a mezzanine level with bedroom and ensuite.
There are smart T.V’s (with access to Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime) in every room and speakers throughout the property.
The Church Front is equipped with everything you will need for your stay, including essesntial start up items.
Impressive period features - Vaulted Ceilings, open beams & lancet windows
2 Bedrooms - Both King
Smart T.V’s in every room, with access to Netflix, Disney+, and Amazon Prime
Open Plan Kitchen Diner with Living Space
Fully equipped kitchen
2 bathrooms, including 1 ensuite
Dining table seating 4
Central location - 1 mile from the beach
Less than 1 mile to Montrose Golf Links
Guests will have access to the entire space. There is private access.Additional notes
One small, well behaved dog is welcome, we would ask that animals are kept off of furniture and kept under control.Neighborhood overview
Montrose is a bustling coastal town with an ancient history and one of the widest high streets in Scotland . The property is located in the centre of town, just off of the said High Street. Local shops, restaurants, playgrounds, bike/hiking trails and green spaces are all in walking distance. Montrose beach is just one mile away.Getting around
The town sits on the edge of a virtually land-locked two-mile-square lagoon known as the Basin, which is a nature reserve, well worth a visit.
There is lots to do and see in and around Montrose including;
- A visit to the House of Dun, a glorious Georgian Mansion dating back to the 18th Century.
- Montrose Golf Links, the 5th oldest golf course in the world, founded in 1562.
- Montrose Basin Visitor Centre, where you can enjoy stunning views of the wildlife.
- Montrose Air Station Heritage Centre, the site of Britains first operational military air station, established in 1913.
- Take the kids to the Seafront Splash and enjoy the brilliant park.
- If beaches are your thing, alongside Montrose beach, the ever popular Lunan Bay and Sands of St Cyrus are both less than 4 miles from the property.
Montrose has great links, just 26 miles North of Dundee and 38 miles south of Aberdeen, both can easily reached by the mainline railway station. The East Coast Road Network makes travelling further afield easy.
As the property is located centrally, you will be able to get around town by foot. If you are travelling further afield, buses and trains will take you to surrounding towns as well as Dundee and Aberdeen.